Our Garden Operation Hours During Summer
Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: By Appointment Only
ALL PLANTS ON SALE NOW!
Your Oasis to Tranquility
At Vedic Gardens And Nursery , our main goal has been to provide excellent custom services to our clients. In our landscaping division, we make sure that the vision you picture is what you get. In our nursery, we strive to bring you unique and rare plants from around the world. In both divisions, we make sure to include one-on-one time with our customers so we can fully satisfy their needs.
We specialize in creating unique and tranquil outdoor areas. We have created countless stunning outdoor spaces for our valued clients since 2001. We incorporate your visions and requirements into our design plans. We use a blend of native flora and other exotic and unique plants to create eye-catching gardens.
Vedic Gardens offers:
- Meditation gardens
- Water gardens, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and pond-less waterfalls
- Stone and paver patios
- Pergolas and arbors
- Outdoor kitchens
- Outdoor fireplaces and fire pits
- Tiki huts & tiki bars
- Walkways, steps, and paver driveways
- Garden walls and retaining walls
- Rock gardens and xeriscapes
- Natural stone outdoor furniture
- Vegetable gardens, plant, and flower beds
- Low voltage outdoor lightning
- Yard designs and installations
- Resolve drainage problems
- Lawn repair and new lawn installation
- Complete yard and lawn care packages (must be combined)
In our nursery division, we are determined to supply you with the largest selection of plants in the Triangle. We make every effort to bring in plants from all over the world, specializing in Asian and Indian varieties.
- Landscaping trees, shrubs, and plants
- Several varieties of palm trees
- Several varieties of bamboo trees
- Exotic tropical trees, plants, and shrubs
- Rare and unusual fruit and fragrant plants
- Asian/Indian vegetables, fruit trees, and plants
- Medicinal plants and herbs
- Aquatic plants, indoor plants, and all varieties of citrus trees
- Tulsi planters, volcanic rock planters, etc.
- Worm compost bins and rain barrels
- Bamboo, banana, and palm tree products
- Arbors, trellises, potteries, garden bridges, and tandoors (clay ovens)
- Coco peat, organic compost, worm compost, and potting soil
- Garden decor, wrought iron products, rain chains, and stone sculptures