It’s competition time…..and the answers are all on our website!
RESULTS: Congratulations to Mona, Bhanupriya,, Michelle and Arieanya. We have emailed your vouchers! The answers are:
1. Gogi berries (the superfruit plant that is happy in a US frost zone range of 3 to 10)
2. Jamun & also Mango (trees that Vedic Gardens sells, whose fruit is used for topping on ice-cream
3. Azores jasmine (Atlantic islands that also name a jasmine plant sold by Vedic Gardens)
Well done & thanks for your participation!
Please email email@example.com with your answers, and everybody who gets them right will receive a $10 voucher (valid till end of 2017, off orders of $30 and above – limit one voucher per winner); all the information is in www.vedicgardens.com.
1) Which plant is happy in a US frost zone range of 3 to 10 (which makes is suitable for almost every state!)
2) Which plant’s fruit is used in many Asian countries to top ice-creams
3) Which North Atlantic Islands are used in naming one of our plants?
Results will be announced on this page and our fb page (and by email to successful participants) August 25th.
August 20th: Thanks Mona Agrawal – or first right answers! (and to all of you who followed up soon after with your answers)
Aug 23rd: congratulations Bhanupriya kamandla, your voucher will be issued next week!
Aug 24th: Congratulations Michelle and Arieanya (Anya) Blake – a voucher will be sent next week!